How many kids do you have?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"It's the most wonderful time of the day...."

Do you remember the Staples commercial from our childhood?  If not let me refresh your memory.  There is a man dancing around the store waving back-to-school supplies in front of his children (who are not happy) while the Christmas song, "It's the most wonderful time of the year," plays in the background. It really is genius.  I didn't realize how fantastic a commercial it was until I had kids.  Now my kids do not go to school yet, but sometimes when I put them to bed I hear in my head, "its the most wonderful time of the day," and I smile.  On really long days, I even sing it out loud.  My husband laughs, I laugh... HAHAHA funny. But he has no idea how true that sentence can be sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment