How many kids do you have?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Motivation

I just cannot get motivated to get back to the gym!  I was doing SO well and after I ran my 5K I slowly just died out.  I have a TRI to do in 11 weeks.  I REALLY need to get back into this.  The funny thing is, I know that once I start I will feel so much better I just don't know what is holding me back.  All I really want to do is eat chocolate cake and eggos all day!  HA! That would be a really bad idea (but soooo good)!

I had a great Mother's day, how about everyone else?  I got a Pandora bracelet.  I never thought I would be the person who would get rings with my kids birthstones or a necklace, etc...."Mom jewelery" we will call it.  But now that I have kids I want it!  I've convinced myself that the Pandora stuff is way cooler (although my husband disagrees).  On the bracelet I got three charms, one from each kid and Pepper!  I love it, I cannot wait to get more charms.  I also had breakfast in bed, my first time ever!  What a surprise!  I guess I am just spoiled :)  After all of that my Mom, Dad, and sister came over and we enjoyed a nice lunch.  I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's day.   I hope all you other mothers out there had a fantastic mother's day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment